Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,445   Online: 1154

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Self-taught.Anything I've learned was usually from trial and error over the last five years.with a smattering of book learning along the way.
    "An object never performs the same function as its name or its image"-Rene Magritte

"An image of a dog does not bite"-William James applied to photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've learned everything I know, so far, from my Father, mostly using his equipment, or equipment that he has given me. Thanks, Dad.

Shooter
    Medium Format

self-taught

Lots of exposures...lots of reading...a few years dedicated to slide film helped by giving a firm understanding of exposure control... Having never done the school end of photography I have no idea how useful that is, but I can tell you that taking a large number of photographs and evaluating them with a critical eye and then trying again has certainly made my work take on some real life.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin