Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,404   Online: 722

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    The original LunaSix is my main meter, along with a Weston Master III that I like using with the Invercone.

A meter movement is very difficult to get repaired properly, it's a job for a watchmaker really. The LunaSix has been in my hands since the late 80s or early 90s, it's still accurate and reliable after being recalibrated ca. 1995 by Gossen. I have a LunaSix 3 and a LunaPro NIB for backups, along with an NIB Master III.
    My brother.

... escept I have a Sekonic L-558 as a backup!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    My brother.

... escept I have a Sekonic L-558 as a backup!
    Just the one for backup??!!?? Seems chancy....

I should have been more clear, only the Weston and the LunaPro are NIB. They were cheap, and they don't take up much room. Now if I just get another LunaPro or LunaSix 3, I'll be set. After I make sure they're calibrated, that is.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I must make a confession here. I love the Sekonic L28-c2. I have owned three of them now, the first two having been lost in fires (not failing). The damn things are zero maintenance and just work. They are cute, to boot.

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    that's my favorite
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    There are a number of really fine light meters out there, however I'm partial to Gossen meters myself. I own two Luna-Pro's and a Super Pilot, all three work just fine. If I were to need a newer meter, I'd go with another Gossen as they've given me excellent service. Such things are a personal choice however.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin