Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,441   Online: 740

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cliveh View Post
    Thanks for all response, I've now bought one to give it a try.
    nobody else mentioned it so one down-side -- it sticks up higher and has no protective collar so it makes it easier to take a picture of the inside of your camera bag, from the inside, with the button in place.

so be a titch more careful, light inside there tends to be dim.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by summicron1 View Post
    nobody else mentioned it so one down-side -- it sticks up higher and has no protective collar so it makes it easier to take a picture of the inside of your camera bag, from the inside, with the button in place.

so be a titch more careful, light inside there tends to be dim.
    As long as it doesn't allow the film to continue to wind on taking photo after photo of the inside of your bag!
    --------------------------------

APS, 35mm, 120, 4x5 and a Deardorff & Sons 4x5 Special under restoration.

I don't care the format, as long as it's film!

Flickr Pages - Here

Blogs - Here and Here

Shooter
    35mm

Soft Release

Another downside of the Soft Release is in cameras that you have to depress the release to turn the meter on. In these cases you might find that the battery will be drained sooner than you expected. This is what I found working in a camera Shop and having customers come in with batteries that were constantly running down.

Francis in VT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin