Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,997   Posts: 1,524,294   Online: 848

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i think ,we are all more or less ready for the chair.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    I tend to give away things which I am not using....
    Including Steve giving one of our local schools an enlarger and camera. The curriculum for a photography A Level at this school doesn't require darkroom experience but because the teacher thinks it will enrich the students understanding of photography she's having a darkroom built in the classroom. Steve is part of this although he'd not blow his own trumpet in saying so.

If Ebay seems like a hard task I'd urge everyone to look at the education sector before parting with hoarded gear. Students are the future of film photography demand and supply.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I have it I'll use it. It may be once or twice a year but I will use in.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have an entire closet dedicated to cameras I've used over the years plus a collection of GAS restorations. I"ll never get to use all of em in this lifetime but I love everyone of em as my own family, I could never sell any of em.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin