Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,721   Online: 821

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Does anyone recognize this cine lens mount?

I have an Elgeet movie camera lens with a lens mount I haven't been able to recognize. If anyone knows that this fits, I'd appreciate it! The barrel is smooth, no threads, and there are two cylindrical lugs about 3/32 in diameter and projecting about 3/32 from the barrel. The lugs have slotted screw heads.

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010001.JPG  
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    35mm
    What is there at the other end of the lens? The focussing scale is at the end it is sitting on and this is the end that is mounted on the camera. Can we see this please?

I have only known 2 lens mounts for cine cameras 'D' mount for 8mm film and 'C' mounts for 16mm film. There will have been others but not for a lens as apparently as small as this gem.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cine-Kodak M mount

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin