Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,610   Online: 895

Thread: film belichter?

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

film belichter?

sorry, this might belong into dpug, but im not familiar with hat. aftwr my trip to photokina, one question remains.. is there a consumer-camera to film exposure machine somewhere?
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do you mean a film recorder. Digital files onto film. The Zeutschel OP500 is film recorder that allows to record digital files onto microfilm. Arri, Aaton, Kodak and CCC/Agfa produce film recorders for the Motion picture industry.

Dominik

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    does any body have a link to tech details?
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Following MDR's comment - in my career in the print / graphic arts business, I encountered 3 basic kinds of film output devices; color (transparency or print), black and white film continuous tone (like the film we develop), and screened film (as in screening patterns to achieve the look of grays, for printing).
    Eventually, I think the continuous tone (known as "contone") plotters were discontinued for practical reasons. Many service bureaus still have screening film plotters, but the industry is slowly moving toward an all digital workflow.
    Ralph - pm me and we can continue further if you wish, I think we are outside of scope here. Why do you want to know?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin