Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,804   Online: 1089

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Agfa folder of some sort. I bought it in a junk shop for the sensible reason that the shop owner's daughter was (still is!) drop dead gorgeous - I needed a reason to be in there (too shy to tell the lass the real reason) so I bought the first thing I saw. That was 1969 - I had no idea what all the levers did, and it was missing the folding viewfinder but I managed to produce some half-decent pictures with it. Replaced it with a Zenit E in 1973.

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peltigera View Post
    Agfa folder of some sort. I bought it in a junk shop for the sensible reason that the shop owner's daughter was (still is!) drop dead gorgeous - I needed a reason to be in there (too shy to tell the lass the real reason) so I bought the first thing I saw. That was 1969 - I had no idea what all the levers did, and it was missing the folding viewfinder but I managed to produce some half-decent pictures with it. Replaced it with a Zenit E in 1973.
    And the daughter?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Voightlander Vito B, bought second hand in the early sixties as I was showing a greater interest in photography and only had a brownie Starmite at the time, I still have and use that camera
    Richard

Shooter
    35mm
    Nikomat FTN in 1973. I still have it. I was amazed at the quality of the images.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Canon EOS 400D. Not many years ago.
    Nicholai Nissen
    Kolding, Denmark
    nicholainissen@gmail.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DBP View Post
    And the daughter?
    married my best mate.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Gould View Post
    Voightlander Vito B, bought second hand in the early sixties as I was showing a greater interest in photography and only had a brownie Starmite at the time, I still have and use that camera
    Richard
    My Voigtlander B is my second favourite camera that I now own - after my Voigtlander Vitomatic II

Shooter
    35mm
    Yashica Electro 35 GSN, with a 50mm, 1.7 lens, in around 1975. Took some great pictures, then moved up to an SLR, Nikon FM and then an FE to go along with it. One for Tri-X and one for Kodachrome.
    Sigh.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Canon Eos Rebel with the awful stock lens kit on it. Produced good enough images to get me stuck in the analogue world despite, at the time, the appearance of the first competent digital systems.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Peltigera View Post
    My Voigtlander B is my second favourite camera that I now own - after my Voigtlander Vitomatic II
    Snap, My Vitomatic IIa is my favorite 35mm camera, very closely followed by my Vito b, and my to Vito folders are very very close equal third,
    Richard

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin