Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,546   Online: 1001

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew.roos View Post
    Actually, I think there is at least one new film camera available in each of the main categories I can think of, except for Point & Shoot. This makes sense since the P&S has always traditionally been used by consumers who value convenience above everything and, despite all its good points, analog today is not the most convenient format - and even here, one could consider the disposable 35mm camera the successor to the P&S (although with considerable sacrifice of IQ).
    Fuji makes a line of P&S film cameras called the Natura, though they're only available in Japan. And they're expensive. I could buy a couple of lenses for the price of a Klasse W, and still have money left over for a Stylus Epic or two. That's not to say I wouldn't like to have one, of course.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Fuji Natura is no longer in production since long.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Damn... Better get mine soon then.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin