Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,750   Posts: 1,515,756   Online: 1069

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617181920 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    You're both wrong. Frying pans do not go in dishwashers.
    I wouldn't know that, because the only dishwasher in my home is me.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Rider View Post
    Ooh, sounds like a dream come true. A women that 'only' sets light to your car when she's mad. I thought they only existed in fairy tales. Fancy dinner?
    Only if you're cooking!! I'll stay away from the open flames. For now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Old-N-Feeble View Post
    No ma'am... right here in Texas. All the nice pleasant Southern Bells are already spoken for.
    Well aren't you sweet!!! You're not too far from me; I'm sure I could find you one around here!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh to be with a fair lady who only hurts things instead of people. Bliss... shear bliss.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Well aren't you sweet!!! You're not too far from me; I'm sure I could find you one around here!
    But, umm, to give up my photo addictions for other addictions? Mmm... well... err... don't tempt me!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    You should have thrown it back... everyone knows that frying pans shouldn't be washed in an automatic dishwasher!
    I think that among the newer and more ignorant tribes, a device for frying things called a "non-stick pan" is in use. I understand that it is traditional to wash these with the rest of the eating tools and implements in an automatic machine.
    Enlightened folks use a cast-iron frying appliance, which, when properly used, requires no washing and indeed will be damaged by the application of soap or detergent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You could do both, you know! Women around here LOOOOOVE a good artistic man. Fayette county is flush with good ole Southern Belles who appreciate art. And we are the home of the chicken ranch, too. Just puttin' it out there! :lol

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Katie... yer killin' me. LOL!!! Dang it... I love the smell of fixer and perfume.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    I think that among the newer and more ignorant tribes, a device for frying things called a "non-stick pan" is in use. I understand that it is traditional to wash these with the rest of the eating tools and implements in an automatic machine.
    Enlightened folks use a cast-iron frying appliance, which, when properly used, requires no washing and indeed will be damaged by the application of soap or detergent.
    Actually true. Cast iron shouldn't ever have soap applied. Wipe with some oil and re-use! It's almost all we use (that and surgical stainless steel, but that sticks pretty bad when a "non-stick" type pan is needed). Dishwashers are for forks and wine glasses. Right?

Shooter
    35mm RF

Do you hide your cameras from your wife?

The thinner, cheaper non-stick pans tend to mould themselves better to the shape of your head, thank heavens. Now I'm safe, I use a cast iron pan.
    "All I ask for is an M5 with a fast lens, a roll of HP5 and a street to shoot her by."

StreetPhotographyBlog

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin