Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,954   Online: 702

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hiding is no basis for a relationship. What is she hiding from you?

Tell the truth and say you need it for baby portraits.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The only time I would hide a camera from my wife is when I want to take her picture. She is quite shy.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Do you hide your cameras from your wife?

If you buy that hassy and then call it your new baby she will probably break it/despise you/despise the hassy/put it somewhere unpleasant and show you what a real baby feels like... Haha

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    :scratches head: are the new artificial trees made of real wood now? LOL
    No, they're definitely plastic. This one's going back to the store, too. Tiny victory!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Do you hide your cameras from your wife?

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    No, they're definitely plastic. This one's going back to the store, too. Tiny victory!
    Yay! You probably didn't mention the "this is a power trip" comment above haha

Hope you can get a real one.

We compromise by having two, one real, one fake, and one white and one colored.. Now that's compromise

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    If she's anything like my wife. When it comes in just put it on top of her pile of shoes......
    WJS/wi/usa

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I love my Hasselblad. I shot some of my favorite pics of my kids with it. Tell her square is the perfect geometric shape for documenting babies and children...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    The dysfunctionality in this thread is incredible, even if I charitably assume 80% of you are trolling.
    You got that right. Shitload of divorces waiting to happen in this group.

Get on the same financial page with your wife if you want to have any kind of marriage worth having.

http://www.daveramsey.com/new/baby-steps/
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromaghin View Post
    You got that right. Shitload of divorces waiting to happen in this group.
    If you want to know what this lot looks like in 20 years, have a look at the LFPF membership: same attitudes, less wives and more bitterness.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Aww, I suspect most of this was written very late at night, or when the other half was working.

Besides, anyone really getting their marriage advice from these posts will be looking for dating service soon.
    Last edited by Pioneer; 11-26-2012 at 02:45 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: edit word

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin