Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,863   Online: 887

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I have always enjoyed the idea in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe series -- the Restaurant at the End of the Universe (viewing the End nightly...).
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post
    I have always enjoyed the idea in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe series -- the Restaurant at the End of the Universe (viewing the End nightly...).
    Douglas Adams had a great mind - "The thing about space is that it is really big, I mean mind bogalingly big. You think a walk down to the chemist is a long way, but compared with space that's nothing."

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Did anyone get a photo of the world coming to the end of days on Friday? Wondered what it looked like.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Did anyone get a photo of the world coming to the end of days on Friday? Wondered what it looked like.
    I missed it! I guess that now I have to wait for the next end of the world day.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin