Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,329   Online: 979

Shooter
    35mm

Minolta Spotmeter F Problem

I have a Minolta Spotmeter F. Its hardley ever been used and Ive just noticed the LCD display on the outside of the unit is mal functioning. and doesent display certain characters completely. The internal display is working fine. I'm located in Canada . Can anyone recommend a course of action. ie suggest a repair company. etc other

John

Lute123@yahoo.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    There's a company in Los Angeles that repairs meters and is very well known. Unfortunately I can't find the link in my bookmarks, but a search thru this forum and Pnet will get you there.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    35mm
    Are you perhaps referring to Quality Light Metric?
    Last edited by JBrunner; 01-21-2013 at 10:18 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Make accurate.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I've been using;
    Quality Light Metric Co
    7095 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028
    (323) 467-2265
    since the late '70s. They are the finest. I wish all companies were this good. So far as I know they are the primary or only exposure meter repair service to Hollywood. If it can be fixed they will do it, if it costs more that buying another, they will tell you.
    I wish all photo repair & dealers were this good, Jay Drew

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I also suggest Quality Light Metric. George, the owner, has a lot of Minolta meter parts in stock. He replaced the main circuit board of my Flash Meter IV, a 20 yr old meter, a couple years ago.
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin