Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,209   Posts: 1,531,957   Online: 1150

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    It's actually a focusing slide rack to attach to tripod for macro phhotography.
    see post #6 indicating that added double 90° offset, which enables use from standard tripod.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    see post #6 indicating that added double 90° offset, which enables use from standard tripod.
    I see that AgX but it would be far too slow and fiddly in operation to be used in place of a Paramender to move the taking lens quickly 50 mm upwards to put the taking lens in the position of the viewing lens.
    Ben

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No, I had no TLR or Paramender in mind. As you indicated, it seems a tool to fix a camera (best SLR) to a tripod and fine-adjust height and lateral position.
    (In contrast to the Kaiser version I linked to, which is differently mounted together.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin