Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,212   Online: 930

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    If money was no object , I would go to philosophy and art history , optics , glass blowing schools in Italy and Germany. I would spend my money in to them and see what happens to my photographs 15 years later.
    +1. I already have more material possessions than anyone realistically needs. I, too, would opt for the education route: pursuing further studies in philosophy, art history, and literature would be my dream. And, like you, Sir, I would like to see where these avenues took my photography...
    An assortment of F-series Nikons (F to F6, excluding the F4) with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholai View Post
    At first i didn't understand you meant ladies in a figurative manner.
    Did I? Hmmm, I dunno about figurative... They all have Cytherean figures, that's for sure--we're talking 4 x F2 here: great genes, the perfect phenotype; curves to die for and muscle tone to make Masha Sharapova green... Not that any of them ever needed a bubbly CLA in those past four decades, it would merely be a sign of my awe and admiration. (Likely to be spurned, I know; "Just give us something to shoot," they'd say.)

Oi, each much more a lady than I will ever be a gentleman!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Merritt View Post
    I'm really fascinated by that Leica S2 digital. Have not seen any examples of pictures, though.
    I couldn't find the site that had some nice some example photos but they were very nice. What you would expect from Leica but at ~20K$ sign!
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin