Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,376   Online: 784

Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

If money was no object ?

Simple question, not always an easy answer. I often ponder this as I browse eBay and the like. What would you set yourself up with and why ?

Photography related of course !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For me the answer is easy. I need nothing more than I already have.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Like Brian I'm lucky enough to have all the user gear that I need...maybe a 10x8 Deardorf... As a part time collector a nice Alpa 6C outfit would fit nicely.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    For me the answer is easy. I need nothing more than I already have.
    +1

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This of course.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huge-lot-of-...013023?afsrc=1

I don't feel so bad about having so many cameras now
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I'd buy some materials I've never tried, like Brovira paper just to see its qualities. I would never waste my money on materials like that now due to high prices these things often get up to and possibility of it being fogged, etc. HIE and EIR film comes to mind too. Stuff like that, nothing fancy, just more inquisitive materials to experiment and learn about. But I'm fine now not splurging on things like this...
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have more cameras than I know what to do with already, but if I could go spurge on anything, I'd buy a Ritter 7x17

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There's nothing I really need. If I had money to spare, I'd pay someone to help around the house and with my little one so I could have more than two days a week to do photography ('cause those two days frequently get eaten up with non-photo things that are easier to do without Nate here).
    And an 8x10 field camera (without more time to use it, there's no point in getting one now, though).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is the only digital camera that I would consider http://www.photographydailynews.com/...igital-camera/
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by intratom View Post
    What would you set yourself up with and why ?

Photography related of course !
    Free time...

That's all I want.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin