Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,734   Online: 899

Shooter
    Multi Format

Carrying Film - looking for a particular container

I was wondering if anyone knew what to search for to find this. I bought this exact container from lightradi.us, but at $5 a pop. They're great, but $5 is a bit much for what it is IMO. I'm not in it so much for the protection, but organization. I hate digging for film in my backpack...it's like a search and rescue mission every time.

I know a plastic zipper bag would do just the same, but I like the film fits perfectly into this case. Plus this case is sorta curved, like a flash, so it fits nicely in my back jeans pocket.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I suppose these are handy...if you can procure them locally.
    At .99 cents each, it's a good price...until you add their $11-$12 [UPS only] shipping price.

For the same purpose, I've had great success with Tupperware-type sandwich containers, with burp-sealed lids.
    My sandwich containers easily hold 10 rolls of 35mm, or 8 rolls of 120.

Marc

Shooter
    35mm
    Yeah that S&H is a bit steep.

I go with the zip-locked sandwich bag. Each bag lasts about a month and gets recycled. I can fit 6 rolls of 35mm and 1 roll of 110mm film in the normal sized baggie.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin