Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,136   Online: 1051

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's Efke... there is always great change for defective film.
    Even with sheet film, in one box can contain lot of defective sheet along good ones.
    With luck, you get box full of prime stuff.

When i started using efke, i got perfect film, loved the tones and bought more. Exposed many sheets during a trip and when developing, found out that almost all sheets had bandings, blotches, etc...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My EFKE IR film had the same problem. Didn't buy any more EFKE because of that.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

What's wrong with my film? it has white spots... does it have film-pox?

Thanks guys, yes all the frames were the same, it didn't just happen at the beginning of the film and was very similar throughout the roll. The camera isn't dirty, just the front element is bent out of alignment so part of the image on the left side is out of focus on each image which is a separate issue.

I always use the same water and system, no variation. It is a built in filter in the sink system. I developed 4 rolls in the past 4 days and this was the only roll.

I'm certain it's efke

Oh well... Thanks for confirming it guys.

Anyone want a camera project? The glass is really nice and once the bellows "tilt" issue is fixed I just don't feel like working on it.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    so it's Efke'd up?
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    so it's Efke'd up?
    hahahaha!!!! I think (especially since they went under) that this is a great new phrase to start using whenever your film emulsion has issues... hehe

That shot was so Efke'd up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin