Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,489   Posts: 1,542,925   Online: 871

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post

I also saw the F-1, the pentaprism is not that tiny!
    Yeah, that's the worst thing, and the rewind knob is to close to the edge, and... and... well, the picture just sucks!
    There is someone here on apug that actually has great images of cameras with a grid behind them to judge scale. I forget who exactly, but the images are really nice and useful.
    Les Sarile.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    Also, this would be a fun poster for people with lots of cameras, if you can just make the poster customizable, have people input their cameras, and make a dartboard from it! Throw a dart and you can pick a camera you want for the day!
    I like that idea! I may just do that for myself. Of course with my luck, the day I have to do a wedding the dart would hit one of my 110 cameras.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by zsas View Post
    Great poster! I kinda want it on my DR wall. Doesn't look for sale?
    It is for sale, just not on the Mental Floss site. $27 plus shipping, not bad. And it is not a poster (contrary to what I thought) but a print.

http://popchartlab.com/collections/p...ium-of-cameras
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin