Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,702   Online: 840

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format

Gorgeous Straps -

All of my guitar straps come from Get'm Get'm (though most came from Ebay - $60+ for a guitar strap's a little steep). They're beautiful things though.

Just noticed they make camera straps - couture for your camera?? All I can say is, the quality of their guitar stuff is first class. Take a gander (though on eBay you might find discontinued patterns - some of my fave guitar patterns aren't in production anymore):

http://www.getmgetm.com/products?category_id=72

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can see one of my Hasselblads asking, "Does this strap make me look heavy?"
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by M Carter View Post
    All of my guitar straps come from Get'm Get'm (though most came from Ebay - $60+ for a guitar strap's a little steep). They're beautiful things though.

Just noticed they make camera straps - couture for your camera?? All I can say is, the quality of their guitar stuff is first class. Take a gander (though on eBay you might find discontinued patterns - some of my fave guitar patterns aren't in production anymore):

http://www.getmgetm.com/products?category_id=72
    Everyone knows a Canadian company Levy's make the best guitar straps in the business http://www.levysleathers.com/browse;...-Guitar-Straps, and the Get'm Get'm camera straps are too flashy for me, I prefer plain black Domke Gripper Straps that don't attract attention.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 05-27-2013 at 11:59 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    Medium Format
    As pretty as my guitar straps are, I'm with Benji myself, just gimme a plain strap for my cameras. I could see these being a nice gift for someone (possibly a lady?) into fashion and shooting.

The Levi's straps - they have some pretty nice designs, but most of theirs have that super-thick puffed-up leather thing going on, I like the soft get'm's personally.

For my guitars, I have some really cool brocade get'm straps, each carefully chosen for a specific guitar - and yes, they mate for life!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm a plain strap guy myself, but this one is calling. Don't think I'll put it on my Nikon, though. Maybe on my Holga.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fuzzy strap.jpg  
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!
    For all practical purposes, they've taken Kodak away.

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Nice straps..but damn! I dare anyone to show up at a wedding with a camera hanging off one of those Also, seems a sure way to get a street shooter to get beaten up as well. Not exactly "stealth".

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've always been challenged when it comes to straps. Speaking of guitars, my acoustic still has a Guitar Hero strap attached - after desperate measures at a university gig.
    'Cows are very fond of being photographed, and, unlike architecture, don't move.' - Oscar Wilde

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can just see that fuzzy pink one on my TLR...
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My god. Guitar maybe. Camera nope.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bsdunek View Post
    I'm a plain strap guy myself, but this one is calling. Don't think I'll put it on my Nikon, though. Maybe on my Holga.
    That... is a holga strap if ever there was one.

A teal blue version would be tits on a Diana!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin