Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,041   Posts: 1,560,701   Online: 1042

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't know what a "T" designation is in this situation but Kodak refers to "T" as a light source. (pub # B-#, Kodak Filters for scientific use).
    There is a reference (wiki) to the original Kodachrome film as Type F available in 35mm and 828. ASA12. Also Type T125, T250 & a couple of others obviously with a specific value.

As I suggested above, since it's an older filter, call Schneider here in the US.
    My money's still on a black and white contrast filter. "0" being the first digit of the catalog # which likely has remained consistant over time.
    Last edited by John Koehrer; 06-10-2013 at 12:25 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The filter in question is from B&W and at least in the assumed time of production the Agfa coding was applied by west-german industry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin