Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,466   Posts: 1,570,713   Online: 994

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    http://www.getdpi.com

http://www.talknex.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Riehl View Post
    I'm trying to get 450 for them, 'cause I spent about 500 for it all. Does that still seem unreasonable?
    Unfortunately, for low-end digital stuff that's not in particularly high demand it's probably not realistic to expect to get away with only a 10% haircut. Being a new member with no history on any of the discussion boards where you're trying to sell also won't help.

Another possibility if you don't want to hassle is to trade it to KEH. But you should expect to take a 30-50% loss.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I was planning on paying for an APUG subscription on Monday of next week, so perhaps I will try here first and if it doesn't work out, I'll see if there's any way I can return it and just sell the extra stuff cheaply. The MF kit I want is only $300 + $12 S+H.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    So looking at sold listings on ebay, used NEX-F3s go ~$240 and Konica 40mm f1.8 Hexanons ~$65. Unless you get really lucky, you'll probably have a hard time selling above ebay prices elsewhere.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Try selling it on dyxum.com; that's where most of the Sony Alpha people are.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I think I might just sell the original kit for 350 and then all the extras for ~$20. I did my calculations and I paid about that for just the base kit. I wouldn't mind giving up the accessories if I just got back what I paid originally. Thanks everyone. Hope you guys will like some of the ads I post once I get around to subscribing.
    Check out my website!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sell the whole for $350, you still have $38 change and you're a happy Medium Format owner.otherwise by the time you sold it in the next few months.the MF is gone..

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Perhaps. I wouldn't lose too much, but I'd still have to find somebody willing to buy it all for that.
    Check out my website!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sold it for 400. Lucky me, didn't lose too much.
    Check out my website!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin