Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,812   Posts: 1,581,565   Online: 924

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Need help selling some equipment.

So, I have this Sony NEX-F3 kit with a Hexanon 40/1.8 (as well as the needed adapter and a cross screen) and a bunch of accessories including everything it normally comes with, so it's pretty much brand new. I'm having trouble finding a way to sell it all. I have an ad on DPUG, but it seems like no one really goes there. Can anyone recommend a way for me to sell it all without breaking it up? I guess I could just return it, but then I'd have an extra battery and the Hexanon+adapter with no need for it and presumably no way to sell them. I'm trying to get 450 for them, 'cause I spent about 500 for it all. Does that still seem unreasonable? I was thinking about eBay, but I'm afraid I wouldn't get what I want especially with all the fees they charge... and I've had it on CL for what seems like ages.

Just looking for some insight, thanks.

-Nathan
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Shooter
    Large Format
    ebay

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Like I said, I'm just afraid eBay won't yield the results I'm hoping for. I want to turn around the cash for a nice MF SLR set (Bronica or Mamiya), but I won't have the funds unless I sell this.
    Check out my website!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try FredMiranda dot com
    they have an active 4/3 s scene over there.

you will have to join and pay a fee to post any for sale ads.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A friend of mine recommended them. Damn sign-up fees though, I feel like I have to pay to do anything these days.
    Check out my website!

Shooter
    Large Format
    I haven't googled up to see what it is you're selling, but it must be something nobody really wants, and want too much for it. Craigslist is jam full of 300 dollar Pentax K1000's for instance. Put it on ebay for a fat buy-it-now price and keep renewing it till it sells. I did that and sold a Hass 500C/m for a thousand bucks last year that way. Took a while, but I finally got my 1000. It was a nice camera and all and the guy was happy, but they're not worth that any more. GL

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The camera is a mirrorless digital slr. Bought it so I could play with all my manual focus lenses, but I don't use it. I guess I'll try eBay. Thanks.
    Check out my website!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Riehl View Post
    The camera is a mirrorless digital slr. Bought it so I could play with all my manual focus lenses, but I don't use it. I guess I'll try eBay. Thanks.
    Oh. I suppose cell phones are making a joke out of digital cameras these days.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You could try offering it for trade either here or on rangefinderforum.com, mirrorless is fairly popular on RFF.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Buy a subscription here and list the digigarbage in the "Misc. anything goes" section. Otherwise this thread smacks of trolling for dollars.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin