Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,481   Online: 865

Shooter
    Medium Format

Folios or Print-file sleeves for kodak Disk? 110?

I was just wondering if anyone knew of sleeves like the standard Print-file sleeves for Kodak Disc and 110 format negatives. I have a healthy collection of these negatives from my childhood and would love to be able to store them in some semblance of order. I suppose the 110 would be able to be housed in 35mm sleeves but the Disc system is another matter.

Any Ideas?

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Regarding the disk film you might find sleeves for 65 x 90mm approx 2 x 3inch sheet films, the diameter of Diskfilm is 63mm so they should fit. Interestingly I wasn't able to finde sleeves for 110 Pocketfilm.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What about clear polypropylene envelopes designated for CDs?

Like this one (3 disks on one A4 sheet):

http://www.mercateo.com/p/200-VEO435...fc)lle&pla_kw=

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks guys I will look into those options. It looks like the Print-file 120-9HB might work, but it might be kind of tight due to the disc systems thickness. If that doesn't work I will get CD sleeves a try. I am surprised that no one makes sleeves for 110 film, It was quite popular back in the day.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've seen New Old Stock 110 sleeves on ebay from time to time, but haven't seen them in about 8 months.
    Truzi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use 35mm sleeves for my 110 (I've gotten into Orca 110 lately - fun). They're too wide but work OK, and are very available.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah thats probably what I am going to end up doing. I have a few hundred 35mm sleeves stashed away. I was hoping that 110 sleeves were still widely available and I was just not finding them.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One might also buy PP plain sleeves and weld or sew compartments for either disks or strips.
    One might also divide 35mm sleeves for 16mm this way.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin