Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,650   Online: 671

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have all the bodies I want, certainly more than I need. I never let that stop me though!
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

Seahawks won Superbowl XLVIII.
    Next year's Superbowl is XLIX. Easier to pronounce than XLVIII. Sounds like XLAX.
    I hope that doesn't mean we won't be able to stop the run...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    I have all the bodies I want, certainly more than I need. I never let that stop me though!
    That statement truly summarises what G.A.S. really is.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    +1. I think you and I are on the same page, flatulent1. Curiously, however, my GAS, would seem to be restricted to Nikon bodies. I have never had the urge to purchase any additional Leica bodies (I actually sold my M4P a while back because of lack of use) or Hasselblad bodies (I sold my EL/X two or so years back for thee same reason). Now, as for the Nikons, well...at current prices...I guess I will have to bear the burden of the problem of proper camera rotation...
    An assortment of F-series Nikons with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin