Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,845   Posts: 1,582,691   Online: 1071

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    I have lots of reasons to select that path.
    Yeah, yeah, you fell in love with the woman and convinced her to marry you and now you're stuck. Except that divorce is always possible.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I have to lose lots of money and experience with the woman if I sold her to slavery before try. By the way this is real , an ukranian hurlet is my new neighbor , she is using ancient mariner tactics , one of them hit the enemy galley with your ship from the side with full force , she said I am speaking english like an english teacher, UH !!
    Last edited by Mustafa Umut Sarac; 11-04-2013 at 12:20 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    I have to lose lots of money and experience with the woman if I sold her to slavery before try. By the way this is real , an ukranian hurlet is my new neighbor , she is using ancient mariner tactics , one of them hit the enemy galley with your ship from the side with full force , she said I am speaking english like an english teacher, UH !!
    You know how Craigslist has a "Best of Craigslist" category, where some of the more memorable posts are collected.

Does APUG need something similar????
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I have received FOMA R film and cable release. I tried cable and found single frame is usable at all camera speeds. I have just bought camera take up spool from ebay also. One film developing company told me they use d94 kodak developer and normal development and weak bleach stains the highlights. Film process company told me they advise to develop +1 push development to force the bleach and they advised 1/2 stop more for camera. Some reports 1/3 stop more for lower speeds compensation. It makes 180 ASA is the cheap film processing speed for FOMA R. I found that dr5 is cleanest processing and 3 times more expensive and indicates 160 ASA speed for that film.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bolex.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	78105

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin