Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,646   Posts: 1,481,271   Online: 761

Shooter
    Large Format

KEH to visit Vancouver BC Nov 3

Not sure if this is the right place for this post, mods pls move if not.
    Just got a KEH email with this announcement:

Vancouver Camera Show
    November 3

KEH Camera is heading to Vancouver, BC for a one day buying event at the Vancouver Camera Show!

We are currently paying top dollar for your clean, used gear, so this is a great time to come see us! Our buyer will be available to make you an offer on the spot for your photographic equipment.

Admission to the show is $5.00.

If you cannot attend the buying event, or have too much gear to transport, KEH would still love to buy your used equipment. Please send an email to maxdolly2@aol.com, and our buyer will be in touch with you shortly.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Vancouver Camera Show
    Croation Cultural Center
    3250 Commercial Drive
    Vancouver, BC V5N4E4
    (604) 681-8419

Shooter
    35mm
    They were here in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, this weekend. I stayed far away. I have attended a small camera show they were at, and briefly considered giving, err, selling, them some stuff I don't use much. With film bodies going for so little nowadays it's hardly worth it, and for anything of value you'd be stupid not to sell it yourself here on APUG or at worst, eBay.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Definitely I will be there.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin