Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,988   Posts: 1,524,071   Online: 1047

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Dave.
    That was a great resource...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    GREAT resource!

Thanks Dave...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyk49
    Shaggy: Thanks again.

Tha camera is a Polaroid 100 model, which appears to be in pretty good condition. Now my quest is to find film at a reasonable price. I may use it with my Cub Scouts in conjunction with our pinhole project.

Another question...I've always got at least one...

It appears that the camera's shutter is cocked manually. Is the battery needed for anything other than firing the flash (which I don't believe works)?

Joe
    I've got a 101 I use every once in awhile. You need the battery for it to work. I think they are readily available still. Pack film works in it, and is still available.

As someone said, check the landlist. He has everything there.

This is probably worth about $5 BTW. If you have the close-up adapter and cloud filter and other goodies maybe a little more.

Best,

Will
    "I am an anarchist." - HCB
    "I wanna be anarchist." - JR

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Radio Shack has two batteries on order for me...($8.95 ea., Ouch!)

Film is pretty much unavailable locally...I guess its off to that well known online auction site...

I'm not all that serious about shooting with it. It just looks to be fun and I might get a few cool shots with it. My alterior motive is to get some of the young-ins interested in photography by appealing to their need for immediate gratification...

We'll see what happens.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Joe,
    If this is a 100 series Polaroid, that is one that they made in the late 60's-early 70's. This would use pack film, which Polaroid still makes in a variety of speeds and types. Your biggest problem is that uses an electronic shutter and the batteries are no longer made. It happens that I adapt this type of Polaroid for modern batteries and resell them. I can do this for you, or you can do it yourself. I use a 2 battery holder for AAA batteries.

Steve Perry
    Steve Perry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow... an honest-to-goodness time warp! :o

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Steve: I just found a similar polaroid camera in my parents basement, a 104. I need batteries for it to work, please send me a message about details

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin