Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,410   Online: 1105

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Great little camera and lens bags

I often like to have a camera with me, either in my laptop bag, backpack, or car. But don't like it to be too bulky. I found, on Etsy, a lady who makes little zipper bags and other things at very reasonable prices. They seem very well made. Plus, she's willing to do custom sizes.

The bags shown are fleece and lined with a smooth material. The zipper bag will hold a small RF (like a Minolta 7s) or a 6x6 folder. The flap with velcro bag fits my Retina IIIc (it was a bit tight getting it through the zipper on the other bag). If a bit larger, it will work well as a LF lens and board wrap. And with more of a box shape, it should work for a smallish SLR with short prime lens.

I find the fleece to give just enough padding for my purposes, and the smooth lining should prevent snags and wear on the camera finish.

I plan to order some 8x8 "flap" for LF lenses and some zipper bags slightly larger than the 5x7. If of interest, I could see about a group purchase.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KT zipper bag.jpg   KT zipper bag 2.jpg   KT velcro bag.jpg  
    Last edited by mgb74; 01-17-2014 at 03:02 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Very good idea!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin