Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,746   Posts: 1,515,665   Online: 792

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Found some very cheap SS 120 reels

Hi all,
    I went to my local Photo Shop today in order to pick up some chemistry. Way, way in the back, with all of the used darkroom equipment was a bin with about a dozen used SS 120 reels. They were $5 Cdn apiece. Really cheap! They were all in really good shape, apart from the dust, and I bought two as back-ups.

In case anyone is interested, the store is Presto Photo in downtown Quebec City. The website is Presto Photo

No, I have zero interest or association with the store, I just thought that this might be helpful to someone.

Cheers!
    Kent
    Max Power, he's the man who's name you'd love to touch! But you mustn't touch! His name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it, you mustn't fear! 'Cause his name can be said by anyone!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I spend time in the back of my local puser (http://www.prophotoirvine.com), where all the used darkrooms stuff is in boxes, I'll never make it out! Theyconsistently get stuff from school/newspaper closures. They had a bunch of Omegas 4x5 enlargers last summer.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin