Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,632   Posts: 1,648,001   Online: 889

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    You're being too specific... These are the same thing... Wratten yellow filters, I own some series V yellow and red, the box does say "pictorial" but they are just standard filters, probably called "pictorial" for marketing.
    Am confused. You mentioned that they're the same thing, but you can see the difference between them.

???

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BobClack View Post
    Am confused. You mentioned that they're the same thing, but you can see the difference between them.

???
    Can't as in, both yellows look the same to my eye, and never noticed a difference in the neg between the two filters (have both) I'm sure it's just all add words

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Apologies!

For some reason I read it as "CAN see the difference" rather than "CAN'T see the difference".

Much better now!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "Pictoral Yellow" probably sounded a lot less scary than Wratten #12 to your average Joe.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "Pictorial filter" Just another marketing ploy by the capitalists at the former GYF.
    Expletive Deleted!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin