Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,828   Online: 752

Shooter
    35mm

Gossen Luna Pro SBC -Zone scale

Has anyone found the zone scale on this meter to be helpful? If so, please help me understand how to use it and how it's most helpful.
    Thanks,
    Aidan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, I set it on the Zone that I want to be 18% Gray and then use that reading.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Absolutely! I'll read my shadow with detail, null the meter n just move that ev to zone 3. Take another read of your white with detail n calculate your development correction.

Im using the spot attachment.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    Has anyone found the zone scale on this meter to be helpful? If so, please help me understand how to use it and how it's most helpful.
    Thanks,
    Aidan

This same post was made on Open Photography forums, today but by "David Lyon"

Asher
    Last edited by Asher Kelman; 06-22-2014 at 11:37 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher Kelman View Post
    This same post was made on Open Photography forums, today but by "David Lyon"

Asher
    So?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin