Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,950   Posts: 1,585,955   Online: 934

Images

Head's up. Frame Sale

In case anyone is interested. American Frame [ http://americanframe.com ] has a 30% off Nielson metal standard and radius frames (chops) until tomorrow (March 31st). Nice deal if you need them.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Seems like a good deal if you need them and could make a decision. Fortunately there is a Pearl Paint Art store near me. I there a few in the eastern United States and they have an internet site. They have a big selection of frames in many sizes. For a show last fall I needed 24 frames 11X14 and I picked up decent metal black frames ready to hang with glass for $11.70 each. I just had to cut the mats. I recently picked up 3 black wood 16X20 frames complete I think were $16-17 each.
    "When elephants fight it is the grass that suffers"
    African proverb

IRAQNAM is Bush's legacy

Images
    I've been standardizing on 14"x14" and mounting the prints either horizontal or vertical in them. With this sale, I can get them for under eleven bucks with hardware and plexi. Pretty good for Nielson. I've got a Pearl Paint nearby. I need to get there for Matt and Mount board.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks for the reminder, Neal! I got a postcard from them about it a while ago, but then forgot to check it out. I have been ordering the Radius, so it would be good to get some more for cheap!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin