Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,189   Posts: 1,658,887   Online: 922

Shooter
    35mm

Looking For A Power Cable For A Holbeck Auto 8mm Projector

Hello, it's taken me a while to obtain this Holbeck Auto Super 8 projector, but it's come to me without a power cord. Does anyone know where I can find a cable to fit this plug? I've tried looking online for 'two-pin flat plug cord', to no avail. Below is an image of the slot, please let me know if you know the correct name for the cord, where I can get one or if you're willing to send me one you no longer need/want - even just to borrow.
    Thanks for your help!

tumblr_npio0xKh3J1shkj44o1_540.jpg

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In got the same problem, got more projectors with that socket than cables.

It is a matter of keeping eyes open at fleamarkets. In one case I was able to modify the PVC housing of a female plug to make it fit. Or to buy a junk projector just for that cable.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is it the same size as a US plug? Between blades 5/8" but haven't seen a two blade extension for years.
    Expletive Deleted!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    just solder your wires directly to the prongs then slide some heat shrink over the connections.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    35mm
    This looks like it might work... thank you!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin