Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,250   Posts: 1,680,438   Online: 818

Shooter
    35mm

Sirui tripod falling apart...? Warranty problems

I bought a SiRui M-3205X tripod 2-3 years ago. One of the leg is falling off and the center column is falling apart. It was an expensive tripod ($500).
    SiRui offers a 6 year warranty for the tripod. I have tried to send them an email and call them but so far no answer.

Question: How do you deal with SiRui for warranty issues? What can I do? Should I trow it into the trash?Is there a place I can order spare parts?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Who did you buy it from? i would contact the seller/reseller, and ask them how to go about warranty issues. Of course, if you got it on the 'bay, that may not be very helpful advice. Otherwise, i would just keep trying to contact them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you purchase through a retailer of some sort, contact them. If purchased direct, try placing an order then see if you have a contact email, then contact them that way. Good luck.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To discuss warranty issues we need to know where in the world, or rather under which legislation, that tripod has been bought.

The only hint at your location is "Miami Wedding Photographer", but as indicated even that is not decicive.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The US distributor: http://www.argraph.com/
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    I have tried! They don't support it because I have bought it from South Korea....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fixing it yourself may be a possibility. Perhaps you could post some pictures showing the exact problems?
    The US distributer may not be able to handle it as a warranty, but they might be able to sell you parts. Not the best answer, I know, but if the manufacture isn't responding it may be your best alternative.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin