Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,792   Online: 693

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Or we could put a guy with sock suspenders and a very short shorts in that coat, and he would no longer be suspected of terrorism when he photographs. Might still be visited by the police.

Mark want to volunteer to test it?
    That would definately be a case of cruel and unusual punishment for anyone that saw it on me. For the sake of humanity I will regretfully pass.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Wagner
    Any Canadian Photographers tried this vest? Tilley is a legend in Canada for outdoor adventure stuff and the vest looks really good.

http://tilley.com/detail.asp?catId=1...productNo=TE51

Tom
    Jeez, they are expensive but at least they also offer vests in the women's section.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin