Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,846   Posts: 1,582,741   Online: 907

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I point my camera out the window yet again - this is one of my "standard test subjects":
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails symmar-Salhus2.jpg  
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I like to combine landscape with portraits, street with feet, portraits with environment, still life with kinetic life. And the ocean, anything sea-related.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I work in a project that I call "The World at 2 and a half feet", I set my Leitz 1:1,4/35mm Summycron at the closest distance it focus, 2 1/2 feet, 70 cms, and look at something that I think is interesting, then I approach to the subject 'till it's in focus.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It is normally my models who can't get out

When I can't, I photograph still life with lots of different stuff. At the moment syringes, needles and other medical stuff that is laying around after a kinky photo shoot some days ago....

Morten

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    When it was raining yesterday when I wanted to make the fifth pinhole image in a challenge series for f295, I made a picture of my lathe. Night shiny metal, a little rust (on unimportant surfaces), paint, and some swarf, lit by the same lights I work by when using it. Not developed yet...
    Photography has always fascinated me -- as a child, simply for the magic of capturing an image onto glossy paper with a little box, but as an adult because of the unique juxtaposition of science and art -- the physics of optics, the mechanics of the camera, the chemistry of film and developer, alongside the art in seeing, composing, exposing, processing and printing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin