Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,944   Posts: 1,585,783   Online: 1025

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Polaroid Film in general.

Having shot Type 55 in the past, I grew to dislike their film holders and as such kept to using standard film holders. Now that I am pretty much intrenced in MF, I am again considering type 85/665 for reproductions as well as some of their color film options. My questions concerns your views of the color and b&w print films, as well as any impressions concerning scanning these materials.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I haven't shot enough to be dangerous, but also think about Polaroid color alternatives such as Fuji's 100.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thedarkroomstudios
    I haven't shot enough to be dangerous, but also think about Polaroid color alternatives such as Fuji's 100.
    I'll second Brad on this - The Fuji FP100C and FP100B pack films are great. I use a lot of both the color and B&W for proofing with my Bronicas and in a 405 holder with my 4X5. Fuji also makes a 4X5 pack film version that I'm told will also work in a Polaroid 550 holder as well as the holder offered by Fuji.
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The 4x5 stuff is a little pricey, but I have been thinking about the smaller sizes as one off's. I'm on a minature kick.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin