Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,330   Posts: 1,537,198   Online: 855

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think this is the second time I must agree with mrcallow. I doubt very seriously if the framers of the constitution would even recognize their form of government in today's society and court system. tim

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi there,

jjstafford; "I don't wish to quibble, but which right would that be? "

that would be the 9th & 10th amendments.

JD Morgan; "During George's time, approx. 1/3 were fightin' mad, 1/3 apathy and 1/3 Tory -- methinks the numbers will be about the same again."

did you ever read the 11th amendment and it's history? align the dates with the 'John Jay treaty' and you will see that the 11th is purposly made to steal the personal property of the Tory that were run-off after the Revolution.

the govt. has been doing this since day one, this time it made the news.

Donald Q;

point of info: approx 6 mo. ago the Army arrested a soldier at Ft. Lewis, Wa for 'dealing with Al Quida', the investigation cleared the kid and charges were dropped. the interesting point is that they had tracked down his ENTIRE INTERNET HISTORY since the first day he had ever logged on, all accounts, all usernames, all passwords, to be used as a character reference. Yes, Big Brother IS watching.

Smile.

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sure, they're watching. 1984 was late and over budget, but it's just about done.

Doesn't change the fact that until they outlaw getting off the couch (and can enforce such silliness), people can't be completely disarmed. And we, as free people, still have both the right and responsibility to overthrow even our own governments if and when their opression becomes intolerable -- regardless what documents that government might produce in attempts to prohibit such action.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin