Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,911   Posts: 1,521,596   Online: 855

Shooter
    Medium Format

What are these Cameras???

Found these at a local consinement, "antique" shop place.... Are they at all worth pursuing??

Novar-Anastigmat w/ a zeiss ikon lens of some sort... Little, with bellows...

Poloroid Land Cameras Model 150 and 800... Are these things good for anything anymore?? Is there still film for sale.

Also, something called a Nishica 3D Camera, cheap black toy camera looking thing....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have the 3D camera, it was fun to play with, but very difficult to find someone to actually process the film now a days. If they are asking more than 4-6 dollars for it, I would pass it up, they are more of an oddity now a days than anything else.

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Zeiss Ikon camera has a "Novar Anastigmat lens"

There were various models taking 120 film, I have one that shoots 6 x 4.5cm the Novar lens is excellent & sharp. For over 25 years I processed & printed for a friends father who used a 6 x 6 model.

Films easy to obtain so if in good condition potentialy its worth buying.

Ian
    Last edited by Ian Grant; 07-03-2005 at 01:04 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant
    The Zeiss Ikon camera has a "Novar Anastigmat lens"
    There were various models taking 120 film, I have one that shoots 6 x 4.5cm the Novar lens is excellent & sharp. For over 25 years I processed & printed for a friends father who used a 6 x 6 model.

Films easy to obtain so if in good condition potentialy its worth buying.
    Ian
    I assumed it was the other way around.... It had Novar on the body and Zeiss on the lens...

So, this is MF either 6x6 or 6x4.5? Hmm, may be fun... Does anyone have any pics of one, so I can be sure??

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bighead
    I assumed it was the other way around.... It had Novar on the body and Zeiss on the lens...

So, this is MF either 6x6 or 6x4.5? Hmm, may be fun... Does anyone have any pics of one, so I can be sure??
    Try:

http://www.certo6.com/

Open the back, and you can tell the format. You might also try searches (even in ebay) for Zeiss Ikonta.

Good luck.

David

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin