Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,886   Posts: 1,520,587   Online: 1044

Shooter
    Multi Format

Photographic Calculators around???

Does ANYONE know where on earth one might find websites with simple javascript photo/optical calculators approximating currency converters, imperial/metric, language converters etc...? There are several times in a week when I'd love to get my hands on a simple calculator to crunch my 1/f=1/i+1/0 type formulas... to find a lens to project a print of max. size or to figure out what type of lens to shoot a given macro shot with - or to figure out if I can feasibly do a shot of the sun on 4x5, etc. etc. etc....

would be handy!! I've looked and looked on google, etc.. but to no avail.

Thanks
    Jonathan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    although it only does a small portion of what you list, I have used fCalc several times. Last time I downloaded it, it covered camera taking things like angle of view, DOF, etc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hmmm...yes... I just did another google check to verify my result. oops! suddenly - calculators - so egg on my face!! Fcalc seems quite promising - though I can't get it to update it's results on my computer. So I wrote the author about it. I'm on system IX - so it really shouldn't be a problem... we'll see.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin