Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,009   Posts: 1,524,614   Online: 1034

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintan
    Definitely not. Would buy simple black apug.org tshirts.

darn

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole
    Must be black - otherwise they can't be used as darkcloths. That's about all I use T-shirts for anyway, so I never know what to do with the non-black ones!
    For photographers - Maximum Black. Really opaque. solid matte black. Useful not only as dark cloths, but tend to become less apparent in reflections from glass - windows, etc.

Another for models..? Made of "veiling" - "voile"? - whatever that stuff is in my "Nude #31".

Just kidding!
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Film is *not* dead!

Quote Originally Posted by MurrayMinchin
    This is why I want an APUG or APUG.ORG shirt and baseball cap- - -I picture myself walking through a crowd at a community event, out grocery shopping, swilling in a bar, or walking down the street and I spot somebody else wearing an APUG shirt or hat. That would be SO COOL! Out of the billions of people on this planet, here is one absolute stranger I instantly KNOW shares my passion...

I don't think any extra statements/slogans/sayings on the shirt or hat are necessary...all I need to see is APUG or APUG.ORG and I know I've found a friend

Murray
    I too am looking for those lost souls who are thinking of jumping ship and going digital. A simple statement would open up conversation with total strangers. Think of the possibilities! Meeting, as you said, strangers who share my passion. I could see a caricature (sp?) simple line drawing in white on black with a logo and web address. Maybe a cartoon of someone with a 4X5? And everyone knows photographers wear black. I'll bet I'd find a lot of new friends.

Dorothy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sign me up for a golf shirt and a baseball cap.

I'm too old and fat to wear a T-shirt, black or otherwise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean,

As I mentioned in an earlier post. My wife has the equipment and software to do custom embroidery. Its not really heavy duty (meaning don't order hundreds), but we can do shirts and I think she has a special hoop for hats. We have a source for inexpensive shirts (golf, denim, button-up). Let me know how much interest and estimated quanities and I'll work up prices with a nice apug cut.

Steve
    The soul never thinks without an image.
    - Aristotle

Gim

Good quality black (or dark) t-shirt and hat would be great. Anything but white. Everything white comes out of my wash looking like I spilled coffee on it. I'm sure I have but not on every white t-shirt
    jim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by magic823
    Sean,
    As I mentioned in an earlier post. My wife has the equipment and software to do custom embroidery. Its not really heavy duty (meaning don't order hundreds), but we can do shirts and I think she has a special hoop for hats. We have a source for inexpensive shirts (golf, denim, button-up). Let me know how much interest and estimated quanities and I'll work up prices with a nice apug cut.
    Steve
    I would CERTAINLY check this out!!

Embroidered ... instant CLASS! - an well worth any extra $$ - or whatever!
    Also, we would be able to have a white logo on a black shirt.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean,

As I mentioned in an earlier post. My wife has the equipment and software to do custom embroidery.

Steve
    Would this not fall into the category of digital representation?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean,

Steve
    If Steve and his wife did this, for those of us who want a bit different type of shirt, could we supply Steve with a shirt to have his wife embrioder? I personally don't want a mens style T-Shirt, A golf shirt is a bit better, but what about a ladies V Neck type of a T-Shirt? Or even a denium shirt. The possibilities could be more open. Then we could also choose the color we wanted it in.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good idea, Aggie! (BTW, girl... you'll have to remember to change your 'location' after the move)

I've been waiting for this! I even have a relatively simple design ready to submit! Hey! I was associated with the Boy Scouts! I'm prepared!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin