Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,037   Online: 827

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    [QUOTE=gandolfi]
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhi
    ,)

nice... but the problem is, that my rollei is somewhat larger then the Hassy...
    I tink she'd know..

Hmmm, so it is a size thing....

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brent8927
    I'm a bit confused... Does a Hasselblad make a girlfriend sexy because she's using one, or because she's modelling (I presume nude) for it and it makes her feel like a supermodel?

You know... the two put together would sure be nice...
    she is working hard to be a photographer, so...
    it actually looks good on her. the size fits. nude or clothed..

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze-on
    Three things needed to operate:

1) Put all back in box, pack well.

2) Put a label on it addressed to me.

3) Ship it.

No more dilemma's.
    yes! you forgot the adress...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I TOLD you people that Hasselblad's are sexy and make people feel the same...
    (see my recent misunderstood thread)

Good deal Gandolfi.
    And to think I do things like that for free...
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brent8927
    I'm a bit confused... Does a Hasselblad make a girlfriend sexy because she's using one, or because she's modelling (I presume nude) for it and it makes her feel like a supermodel? You know... the two put together would sure be nice...
    Hmm, I loove photographing with my Hasselblad but haven't thought that it makes me look or feel sexy - although the image quality does makes me feel excited and inspired. The feel in my hands and the 'clunk' - it doesn't get much better than that... except of course for the quiet trip of the Leica.

Now, that manual... I have the 6th edition of "The Hasselblad Manual" and I'm sure somewhere in there it clearly states that the blad is beautifully made for a woman's touch. So feel free to send me your blad gear at any time and I'll even photograph your sexy model.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Boenig-McGrade
    Now, that manual... I have the 6th edition of "The Hasselblad Manual" and I'm sure somewhere in there it clearly states that the blad is beautifully made for a woman's touch.
    Ha, it must be one of the things they updated, as I only have the fifth edition... Remembering an old coversation we had, I though we agreeded that most cameras, especially Hassies were made by men for men.
    Who was it that gave up on the Hasseblad because she thought it was unfit for a woman's hand? Aggie? Ann?
    www.arigram.gr

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Nicole, I've seen that image of you and your Hassy on your website, and I therefore disagree with your first sentence.

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Oh, btw, I DO believe that any woman holding a Hasselblad is sexy, let alone Uber-Sexycat Nicole Boenig McGrade...
    www.arigram.gr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ari, I think it may have been me that initially didn't feel the perfect 'fit' with the Hasselblad V-system. But I didn't give up and now we are perfectly made for each other.

Now to complete our relationship I need another 120 back with slide holder, the 50mm lens, 120 macro lens, and the 180 lens.

Congratulations Gandolfi, it hurts to see it that it doesn't fit you. I'm happy for your partner and am sure she'll put it all to good use.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Boenig-McGrade
    Ari, I think it may have been me that initially didn't feel the perfect 'fit' with the Hasselblad V-system. But I didn't give up and now we are perfectly made for each other.

Now to complete our relationship I need another 120 back with slide holder, the 50mm lens, 120 macro lens, and the 180 lens.

Congratulations Gandolfi, it hurts to see it that it doesn't fit you. I'm happy for your partner and am sure she'll put it all to good use.
    thanks - I think the outfit is beautiful. But I have always thought that Rollei was so much quicker/easier to use.
    (the SL 66 E)

but again: I havn't got a wide angle lens or the 250 on my Rollei. Neither the pol mag.
    I'll let my girlfriend use it a lot. She is getting quite good at it..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin