Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,417   Online: 1171

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Ed Buziak emerges.....

I have wondered about Ed since he went to live in France. I found this page with some recent information ...

http://blogs.salon.com/0004217/2005/08/05.html

I followed a link to salon.com where I dead ended into the Salon.com sign up page.

If anyone has contact with him, please let us all know how he is doing.
    Frank Filippone

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Frank I had a couple of phone calls from Ed about 4 or 5 months ago and he was in good form. However, I have emailed him and called him in the past month without response and I have heard that he is somewhat depressed. I'm still trying him from time to time and will speak to Roger Hicks who lives about 60 miles from where Ed lives in France to see if he knows how Ed is keeping. I'll post on APUG when I have some news.
    "Digital circuits are made from analogue parts"
    Fourtune Cookie-Brooklyn May 2006

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    In which region of France does Ed live? I might be looking for photography instructors in France. And I would be glad to ask him.
    Wilbert
    http://www.photovergne.com
    Cours photo en Auvergne

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    How about that! I once mentioned to Ed that I collect stamps and he sent me a large bag of cancelled stamps from around the world. He's a great guy! I wish he would produce Darkroom User again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wish he would complete the subscriptions that we paid for!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    There's a blast from the past for me. I learnt so much as a teenager when Ed wrote articles for the various mags. I remember one pic of his in particular that set me off on the experimental road. A long exposure self portrait where he constantly moved his head and kept his body still. Voila, one headless photographer. One cool technique that any kid could do with a Zenit. Top bloke.

I do hope he is well.
    ~John~
    --------------------------
    www.johnbrewerphotography.com
    There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by John_Brewer
    There's a blast from the past for me. I learnt so much as a teenager when Ed wrote articles for the various mags. I remember one pic of his in particular that set me off on the experimental road. A long exposure self portrait where he constantly moved his head and kept his body still. Voila, one headless photographer. One cool technique that any kid could do with a Zenit. Top bloke.

I do hope he is well.
    Me too John, I remember Ed Winning lots of competitions in photo mags,and being very impressed by the creativity of his work, he is a most talented photographer,and I wish him well.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank F
    I have wondered about Ed since he went to live in France. I found this page with some recent information ...

http://blogs.salon.com/0004217/2005/08/05.html

I followed a link to salon.com where I dead ended into the Salon.com sign up page.

If anyone has contact with him, please let us all know how he is doing.
    Does anyone know how his wife is getting along? I recall he moved to France because of her frail health and that effect that the weather had on her in Whales.

Don Bryant

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by donbga
    Does anyone know how his wife is getting along? I recall he moved to France because of her frail health and that effect that the weather had on her in Whales.

Don Bryant
    It's not spelled Whales... The correct spelling is Whails. Everybody knows that.

Gee whizzz

tim in san hose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter
    It's not spelled Whales... The correct spelling is Whails. Everybody knows that.

Gee whizzz

tim in san hose
    Apparently I didn't.

Don Bryant

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin