Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,238   Online: 1000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Moore
    Can someone give me the exact dimensions of a Polaroid 669 negative? I will also email printfile and ask for the exact inner dimensions of this page. My other thought was to go with the 3.5x5" print holder pages and then use a staple to shorten the long dimension a little bit. But if I can get 6 to a page....
    The polaroid holders DON'T work. Just about 1/8 inch too small in each direction. Ask me how I know. Anyone want a bag of 25 (I hope I only ordered 25) sheets of Polaroid holders?

So how I do it is with the Savage film sleeves. I then place these in the 4 up Archival 4x5 pages. Even if the do fall out, they won't be ruined. I can also write on the sleeves and keep track of them using a secret coding and a notebook. Lordy lordy help me if I lose that book. I think I know where it is. I think I remember the code too.

3x4 is a thing of the past. Nobody is gonna develop anything for our oddball format.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Jeremy, put 'em away slightly wet. They won't fall out then.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin