Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,733   Online: 807

Thread: Hey Ole

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Hey Ole

Ole was driving around Green Bay's Lambeau Stadium in a sweat because it was 5 minutes to kick off time and couldn't find a parking place.

Looking up toward heaven, he said "Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a parking place by golly I vill go to church every Sunday for the rest of my life, and I vill treat my lovely vife Lena like a lady, and by yingles I promise to give up beer even during the Packer games."

Miraculously, a parking spot appeared. Ole looked up again and said, "Never mind Lord. I ust found one."

laz
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lambeau Stadium is quite a haul for Ole.
    [SIZE=1]I want everything Galli has![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]I want to make images like Gandolfi![/SIZE]
    rlazell@optonline.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by laz127
    Lambeau Stadium is quite a haul for Ole.
    Probably why he was so upset about the parking situation. Don't forget, he probably had his Gandolfi and about 25 lenses with him.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Lambeau and its fans, were the highlight if my football fan life... I almost felt bad when we beat the Packers in OT (Chiefs 2003)...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Sorensen
    Probably why he was so upset about the parking situation. Don't forget, he probably had his Gandolfi and about 25 lenses with him.
    Small correction: 25 + 1: Ole just bought a lens which is probably a 7/180mm Voigtlander Kollinear on the Tradera. He was so kind to offer us help in obtaining a Cooke Series X we'd seen there and stumbled on this lens for his collection in the meantime. Our first APUG cooperation has been succesful. Way to go!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin