Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,967   Online: 737

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Wounded Photographer

Reported by the AP

wounded photog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Of all the stories I have read this is the worst. When I was in Vietnam I was told that if you are on a mission don't take pictures with your personal camera because it may be the last shot you will take.

Walts situation is so very sad.

By the way, I'm in contact with my Senator and I can't really get a good answer to way Pres. Bush is cutting back and cutting out Veterans Benefits and Veterans Services and Veterans Hospital funding etc..

This ******** of a president is so two faced and one track minded that I wake up every morning and wonder what is the problem with the half of the country who supports him.

I had Nixon and he was a saint compared to this lying ********.

2K + dead and 15K + wounded beyond repair and he cuts the services that they and all of us veterans need and will need.

When I am put in at Arlington maybe I will be able to get some answers.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thats to bad,

In order to read the whole article, you have to register with their system, I would like to see what happen, but refuse to continue to register in order to read the news..

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Satinsnow
    Thats to bad,

In order to read the whole article, you have to register with their system, I would like to see what happen, but refuse to continue to register in order to read the news..

Dave
    I just emailed you the whole article...
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hope he finds his way to this site. Being on the inside like that, What an experiance! Sounds like he's got a plan and some ambition. With a family it will be hard to stick with it plus his injury, what a road to hoe! I wonder if we can find him and invite him to the site? A free subscription and lots of support could go a long way.
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have nothing but the greatest respect for these guys, I know the fear of loosing and eye, and it is a scary thing, but it is great to see his spirit stay strong and him to stay with that dream that has consumed him, I hope to one day see some of his photographs, I would, as I am sure many here would welcome into the community with big open arms and warm hugs..

Thanks Bob, again for emailing me the story.

Thanks for the free link John, for the life of me, I did not see one..

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Parker; 10-29-2005 at 11:35 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I haven't searched much further than the first page in Google but does anyone know of any online galleries from those in service ?

like what this photographer was talking about having seen (and taken) ...

Perhaps the release of them have to be sanctioned by the military ???

eg. http://www.pbase.com/sms/101st_airborne

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow! How very sad for him but inspirational at the same time. If he can manage to keep tripping the shutter than I fail to see what sort of excuses we could come up with for not doing so.

Thanks, as always , for sharing!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt
    By the way, I'm in contact with my Senator and I can't really get a good answer to way Pres. Bush is cutting back and cutting out Veterans Benefits and Veterans Services and Veterans Hospital funding etc..

This ******** of a president is so two faced and one track minded that I wake up every morning and wonder what is the problem with the half of the country who supports him.I had Nixon and he was a saint compared to this lying ********.

Curt you can't get a good answer because there isn't one. Maybe we should suggest that the VA be made a no bid contract then there will be plenty bucks. I was in counyry 67-68 and I agree with you views comparing nixon to president Shrub.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin