Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,450   Posts: 1,570,092   Online: 874

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Stocking Stuffer Cameras.

Cheap plastic cameras seem like the appropriate stocking stuffers for apug members to give and receive. Looking around, there appears to be more options then I thought, beyond the Holga's and Lubitel's. There are even upgrades available and accessories. Which model would you suggest?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My Christmas stocking is a little over-sized - just right for an M7 if there are any generous Santas out there.
    [COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I had a custom stocking made a couple of years ago, sized for a 12x20, I hang it by the chimmny with care every year.......maybe this year, just maybe....Oh Santa I have been really good this year....

LOL

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Before it got LOMOIZED I picked up a cool little Smena Symbol zone focus 35mm complete with Blik clip on range finder for $15.00. I got the camera for the auxiliary range finder as many of my older cameras have no means of determining distance. It a gas to shoot.
    Stay away from the 8M. Its really bad.

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    a minox would fit in just about anyone's stocking.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I need bigger stockings. What I really, really want is an old German 24x30cm plate camera. And the stockings I have will barely take one of the cute little 6x4.5cm ones...
    Last edited by Ole; 12-11-2005 at 04:46 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Memo to self: You can't touch-type, so don't try!
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

jss
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    ooh, stocking stuffer cameras. that reminds me of the Lomo cameras, like the Action Sampler. cheap little plastic camera with 4 lenses and a fixed aperture on a rotating disc. fun for all ages. takes 35mm film. http://shop.lomography.com/actionsampler/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Pentax 110 would also be interesting.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    pintoid pinhole camera

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin