Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,084   Online: 785

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    For those in Canada, 110 processing can be done at Shopper's Drug Mart through it's mail-out service (Shopper's is owned by Qualex.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by reellis67
    The battery cover is very common, and to my knowledge, there is no replacement available. That does no rule out a homebrew fix though...

- Randy
    You can get replacement battery covers for the motorwinder, here:
    http://www.pentax110.co.uk/html/pentax.html
    $20 though

I bought one as a backup. I had to modify it though, the lugs were slightly too wide for my winder.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I Love the Pentax 110 system but imagine how great it would be if it had exposure lock. (wonder if some nerd out there could mod it).

I love the look of a properly printed 110 colour neg on 8x10 size paper. Sure it's grainy but also beautiful and very unique. I have a Devere 110 carrier for my 5x4 enlager plus the fancy 30mm Minolta lens which lives up to it's reputation, incredible.

I also bought the 110 rangefinder Canon 20ED (or whatever it's called). This has a manual 125th shutter mode, lets you select F stops manualy and the lens is stunningly sharp. I can safely shoot studio flash and this works brilliantly but you just can't beat the Pentax for cuteness.

Get one, they are lots of fun. You can press the lens right up against the eyepiece of binoculars, this works great, particularly on those anti shake Canon 18x50s

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin