Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,569   Posts: 1,545,471   Online: 1187

Shooter
    Multi Format

Becoming a local resaler for film companys? Who to contact?

I've looked all over ilfords, fuji's, kodak's website, and could not find who to contact about becoming a resaler for my area. Does anyone here know where to find the contact info?

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by egdinger
    I've looked all over ilfords, fuji's, kodak's website, and could not find who to contact about becoming a resaler for my area. Does anyone here know where to find the contact info?
    Where are you? How about calling the local representation of the manufacturer in your country? You should be able to find a phone number on those web pages?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I totaly forgot this is an international fourm. I'm in the U.S.A., and I havn't found any numbers for wholesale or who to contact to become a distributor. Just stuff for your average consumer who has questions. Maybe I should just call those numbers and ask whoever picks up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by egdinger

Ilford:
    70 W Century Rd, Paramus, NJ 07652
    (201) 265-6000

Kodak:
    1-800-242-2424

In each cse you will have to thread your way through the maze until you find someone who can help you. Finding a local sales rep. (even if you are located in a giant metro area) will be highly unlikely. Each will have specific terms of trade that you will be required to meet although I would assume anything is negotiable. Good luck.
    Celac.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin