Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,526   Online: 1013

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was watching a Nikon Focusing Stage and it went for $153.45. Brand new, it sells for $149.95 at B&H. I once saw a Canon SLR how-to book go for $20+. Brand new, still in print, it sells for $9.95.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If someone overbids on something your selling, question it.

I had a guy bid over retail on a used Sears benchtop tool I was selling. The tool was used but in great shape. I gave a good description and photos. As soon as he got it, he claimed it had damages, wanted a big discount refund and threatened bad feedback. As a seller your screwed. Trying to get eBay to act on scammers is tough. I gave the refund and moved on. Feedback is important to a seller and means little against a buyer.

dw

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flash19901
    I have a SRT101 Minolta SLR that is owned by the best photographer in Holly Lake Trailer Park in Milton Delaware for $1499.00 plus $2.99 s/h. Any takers? Huh? Huh?
    Can I come pick it up and save on the shipping???

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anything with the name Deardorff, Goerz, Zone IV, and Mint, Rare, Not Many of these left, Last of the good ones, just about all gone, last one, Minty, Extra Clean, Extra Extra Clean and Minty.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Webb
    Hmmmmmmm,
    Did any one happen to notice the Calumet shutter tester listed this past week on ebay? Starting bid I believe was .99 cents or so. The lucky winner's final bid was $150.00. Darn some guys have all the luck!

Brand new, Calumets lists it for a bit over $110.00.
    Charlie..........................
    I was watching that one too! %50 for than new, plus no warranty to worry about. Quite the deal...

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by reellis67
    I was watching that one too! %50 for than new, plus no warranty to worry about. Quite the deal...

- Randy
    Randy,

I have had one of these for years, they are a nice instrument and rather easy to use. As I mentioned earlier in the thread I had seen this same type of thing happen at least one time before. Amazing how eBay buyers do not do their homework first.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin